We've had some really good questions coming via email, so we thought we'd answer them here.
- Can I enter more than one pitch? Only one entry per person, please.
- If I entered your last contest, can I enter this one too? Yes! You are welcome to enter this contest and all our future contests.
- Will the entries be publicly viewable on the QT main site? No. The entries are private and will be viewed only by Mr. Deneen. HOWEVER, the winning entries will be published on this blog.
- Are the QT blog authors entering their pitches in this contest? No. The QT blog authors are ineligible for this contest.
- Will a confirmation email be sent? How will I know you got the pitch? Confirmation emails will not be sent. You will know your pitch has been accepted because the online submission form will tell you it has been accepted at the end of the (very simple) submission process
- Do I need a new QueryTracker.net membership to enter the contest? If you are already a member, you do not need an additional membership.
- What can I do with the membership once the contest is done? QueryTracker.net is the best way to find an agent and track your queries. It makes the querying process simple! It also tracks data from all 14,000+ members, painting a clear picture of what to expect from each agent. From the moment you enroll, you can use your QT membership to find the perfect agent to represent your work.
- When will the winners be announced? May 18th
Good luck, everyone!
Mary Lindsey writes paranormal fiction for children and adults. Prior to attending University of Houston Law School, she received a B.A. in English Literature with a minor in Drama.