What to enter: A Twitter-style pitch (140 characters or less, including spaces)
Entries WILL NOT be capped. (Yay!)
Entry period will be 24 hours: From noon Tuesday, July 6 - noon Wednesday, July 7.
These are the genres Ms. Townsend will be judging:
- Adult Science Fiction
- Adult Fantasy
- Adult Urban Fantasy
- All subgenres of Adult Romance
- Adult Thrillers
To enter this contest:
- You must have a free QueryTracker membership
- You must be a follower of the QueryTracker blog (Followers Widget at right)
- Your submission will be accepted on the submission form (won't be available until the contest opens)
- DO NOT EMAIL YOUR SUBMISSION DIRECTLY TO THE AGENT. You will be disqualified if you do.
Helpful links on pitching at Elana Johnson's blog.
Literary agent Laura Rennert helps you build your pitch.
Literary agent Rachelle Gardner reveals the secrets of a great pitch.
Chris Richman has a word about pitches and what makes them work.