Congratulations to all who played in our anagram contest. Wow, were those hard. I wish I could have given everyone a prize for figuring them out.
In case you were wondering, the solutions are:
1.Teachers nag = agent search (or reach agents)
2. Stiff vipers age = first five pages
3. Ill nasal updrafts = partials and fulls
4. Serene grunge band = genre and sub genre
5. Rotund cow = word count
6. Eject forlorn termites = form rejection letters (or form letter rejections)
7. In font of citric onion = fiction or non fiction
8. Matron standoffs = fonts and formats
9. Innocence grew first = writing conferences
10. Deb is using limousines = submission guidelines
11. Rotary hug phobia = author biography
12. A Millionaire Slam = snail mail or email
13. Replayed Snore Quiz = personalized query
14. Hello Nook Religion = hook line or log line
15. Hmm Remember Quip Tips = QT premium membership
And the winners are...
First Place: Ash Krafton, who wins a query critique by literary agent Kae Tienstra
Second Place: Colleen Rowan Kosinski, wins one year of QT Premium Membership
Third Place: Christy Tohara, will receive a copy of Plug Your Book! Online Book Marketing for Authors by Steve Weber.
Thank you to everyone for playing, and come back tomorrow to see who won our "How You Survived the Blackout" Contest.