QueryTracker Blog

Helping Authors Find Literary Agents

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Late-Breaking Contest News

Since today was my day to tell you all about contests, and a new one was just announced today at 1:30pm, I'm going to sneak in another post here to tell you about it.

FinePrint Literary agent Collen Lindsay is challenging writers to write a query in 140 characters or less, including punctuation and spaces between words -- in other words, your query has to be the length of a Twitter post!

Contest is open until midnight EST Thursday (tomorrow), and the grand prize is a query and first chapter critique of your manuscript.

Visit The Swivet to learn more and enter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool - thanks for the update

Elana Johnson said...

Oh my heck. I could never do that. But I'm gonna try...thanks Archetype!

Suzette Saxton said...

Fantastic! I would never have known about this and the other contests if not for you. Thanks, Archy!!!