QueryTracker Blog

Helping Authors Find Literary Agents

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

New Life For This Blog

Some of you may have noticed that I am the world's worst blogger. A group of dear friends from QueryTracker and RallyStorm have also noticed and have graciously volunteered to help. Each of them is a talented writer with plenty to say and lots of great ideas for making this blog more informative and enjoyable for everyone, so of course I jumped on the chance to have them join in. For me, their offer was a Christmas Miracle.

I'll let them introduce themselves and tell us a little about their writing and their query experiences.

Again I thank them, and wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Mary Lindsey / Marissa Clarke said...

Very exciting. You are such a cool and talented guy, Pat. Thanks for all you do for writers.